Steve Bamforth has retired as chief executive of Griffiths & Armour after 32 years with the company, Insurance Age can reveal.
It is understood that Bamforth left the business in April this year.
The Griffiths & Armour website stated that Carl Evans has now taken the post of group CEO for the professional risks division. It also showed that Matt Donnelly is group chief executive for the insurance brokers division.
According to his Linked In page Bamforth joined the broker in 1986
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected