Steve Bamforth has retired as chief executive of Griffiths & Armour after 32 years with the company, Insurance Age can reveal.
It is understood that Bamforth left the business in April this year.
The Griffiths & Armour website stated that Carl Evans has now taken the post of group CEO for the professional risks division. It also showed that Matt Donnelly is group chief executive for the insurance brokers division.
According to his Linked In page Bamforth joined the broker in 1986 follo
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division