Steve Bamforth has retired as chief executive of Griffiths & Armour after 32 years with the company, Insurance Age can reveal.
It is understood that Bamforth left the business in April this year.
The Griffiths & Armour website stated that Carl Evans has now taken the post of group CEO for the professional risks division. It also showed that Matt Donnelly is group chief executive for the insurance brokers division.
According to his Linked In page Bamforth joined the broker in 1986
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth