Deakin joined Ardonagh in 2015 alongside former Gallagher UK colleagues David Ross and Adrian Brown as the retail broking head. She took the title deputy CEO two years later when Rob Worrell joined the business and then played an instrumental role in the integration of Swinton.
“I have never been big on job titles, so I was never a massive fan of being announced as deputy CEO to be honest,” Deakin, who now acts as an adviser and consultant to Ardonagh, exclusively told Insurance Age this week.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018