Last week I suggested that insurance should go back to its coffee shop roots.
In a blog I recommended high street brokers perhaps look to offer more than insurance cover to resonate better with their local customers and become focal points in their communities
Soon after it went live I was contacted by an insurance broker who is already doing exactly that, so I caught up with Dr John Mitchell, the managing director of Wessex Business Services, to discuss what he is doing and what others could
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews