Getting a scheme or delegated authority up and running is no easy task but even if the insurer and third party can get to that stage, the hard work is only just starting. Many schemes don’t survive the first couple of years and with every insurer looking for that long-term, profitable arrangement, schemes providers need to give themselves every chance of ensuring that they can grow their new venture profitably.
Of course, marketing is the main route to growth but the days when mail drops and
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn