Getting a scheme or delegated authority up and running is no easy task but even if the insurer and third party can get to that stage, the hard work is only just starting. Many schemes don’t survive the first couple of years and with every insurer looking for that long-term, profitable arrangement, schemes providers need to give themselves every chance of ensuring that they can grow their new venture profitably.
Of course, marketing is the main route to growth but the days when mail drops and
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals