Das UK Group has reported a comprehensive loss, but also a growing gross written premium (GWP) and an improved combined operating ratio (COR), for the year ending 31 December 2018.
According to its financial results, published on Companies House, the firm had a GWP of £117.9m in 2018 and the COR was 95.4%, something it pledged to achieve last October. In 2017 GWP was reported as £111.5m and COR was 101.7%.
However, the business also reported that it made a comprehensive loss of £10.6m compared
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move