Ageas has announced that Chris Dobson, broker distribution director at the insurer, will be retiring at the end of 2019.
Dobson has led broker distribution at Ageas for nearly 15 years. The insurer said he played a “pivotal role” in Ageas’s provision of products and services to brokers.
Ant Middle, chief customer officer, commented: “Chris has made a fantastic contribution to Ageas and the whole insurance market for many years, and we all wish him the very best for his retirement.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move