The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) has reported an increase in total membership to 127,480 at the end of 2018 (2017: 124,924).
The professional body noted in its financial statement for 2018 that this had led to a 2% increase in operating income to £43.2m, compared to £42.1m in 2017.
The CII further reported an operating deficit before tax of £200,000 (2017: surplus of £400,000). Its expenses were up by 4% in 2018 to £43.4m (2017: £41.8m), which included its investment in the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s