Brokers using the Fleet UK (FLUK) scheme with Zurich have been told that Zurich’s contract with the provider will cease at the end of the year, Insurance Age can reveal.
The scheme arrangement, provided to brokers via Fleet UK which is part of THB Group, will now be operated in-house by Zurich.
The collaboration provided select brokers with exclusive access to a preferential scheme, and was previously described as one of the longest running schemes of its kind in the UK market.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move