Markerstudy has bought telematics broker Smart Driver Club Insurance, part of the Smart Driver Club Group, for an undisclosed sum.
The business will be added to Markerstudy’s retail and affinity division, adding a growing number of policies to its existing book.
In January, Markerstudy bought Co-op’s underwriting business and signed a 13 year agreement to distribute motor and home insurance products for a total of £185m.
Ross Barrington, Markerstudy retail and affinity managing director,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move