Premium Credit has confirmed it has stopped financing insurance premiums where unrated Danish provider Gefion Insurance is the underlying insurer.
The business said in October that it had Gefion under “active review” and was monitoring the volumes being written.
This follows the news from earlier this month that the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority (DFSA) stated that Gefion’s solvency ratio is 105% as of 31 May, lowering it from the 130% the provider posted in its Solvency Report in June
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers