RSA UK&I has hired Rachel Conran as chief underwriting officer for (CUO) its Global Risk Solutions (GRS) business.
Conran will join RSA on 8 July 2019 and will be based in Luxembourg. She has worked in insurance for 25 years, previously as CUO for Allianz’s Global Corporate and Specialty division between 2009 and 2016.
She was also the chief executive officer and CUO at SCOR Business Solutions from 2017 to 2018, and has most recently worked as an independent financial analyst.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?