A staff member at Lloyd’s has been suspended following booze-fuelled inappropriate comments made on a business trip.
John Neal, chief executive at Lloyd’s, told the Sunday Times that the employee had been suspended for one month after making the comments in an alcohol related incident.
Lloyd’s has recently found itself the target of a number of reports highlighting a culture of sexism and sexual harassment at the market.
Last week the Bank of England’s director of supervision, Anna Sweeney,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith