The Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) is looking for rising stars to join its talent programme: the New Generation Group.
Comprising of 40 young people, the 2019-2020 group will be split into four subgroups: claims, underwriting, broking and the London Market.
The CII stated that members will get the opportunity to network with Financial Conduct Authority personnel and members of parliament. The organisation will also offer the young people media training.
At the CII’s request every
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues