Aspen has announced that it has ended its agency agreement with managing general agent Aspen Risk Management.
The business said that it expects Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff as a result.
Asked how many people would be affected by the move, a spokesperson for Aspen told Insurance Age: “We do not comment on staff matters.”
The provider said in a statement: “Aspen is working with the management of ARML to ensure all policyholder obligations and service requirements are
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester