Aspen has announced that it has ended its agency agreement with managing general agent Aspen Risk Management.
The business said that it expects Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff as a result.
Asked how many people would be affected by the move, a spokesperson for Aspen told Insurance Age: “We do not comment on staff matters.”
The provider said in a statement: “Aspen is working with the management of ARML to ensure all policyholder obligations and service requirements are
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product