International General Insurance Holdings (IGI) is set to expand into intellectual property with a new product.
The policy will provide wide protection for patents, trademarks, copyright, design rights and contractual liabilities involving intellectual property, and cover legal costs and damages for intellectual property infringement and enforcement actions.
The firm detailed that the new product will be introduced to work alongside its existing legal expenses offering that covers both before
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn