International General Insurance Holdings (IGI) is set to expand into intellectual property with a new product.
The policy will provide wide protection for patents, trademarks, copyright, design rights and contractual liabilities involving intellectual property, and cover legal costs and damages for intellectual property infringement and enforcement actions.
The firm detailed that the new product will be introduced to work alongside its existing legal expenses offering that covers both before
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA