Brokers have given new Aviva chief executive officer Maurice Tulloch an overwhelmingly positive welcome.
Tulloch is well known in the UK broking sector after holding the position of Aviva UKGI chief executive between October 2013 and January 2016. He has been with Aviva since 1992.
“I appreciate he’s now got a group role and I’m convinced he’ll do wonderfully well in it but speaking as a GI person myself it gives us a lot of comfort as to how Aviva sees the GI sector,” said Rob Worrell, CEO
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester