Brokers have given new Aviva chief executive officer Maurice Tulloch an overwhelmingly positive welcome.
Tulloch is well known in the UK broking sector after holding the position of Aviva UKGI chief executive between October 2013 and January 2016. He has been with Aviva since 1992.
“I appreciate he’s now got a group role and I’m convinced he’ll do wonderfully well in it but speaking as a GI person myself it gives us a lot of comfort as to how Aviva sees the GI sector,” said Rob Worrell, CEO
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand