Brokers have given new Aviva chief executive officer Maurice Tulloch an overwhelmingly positive welcome.
Tulloch is well known in the UK broking sector after holding the position of Aviva UKGI chief executive between October 2013 and January 2016. He has been with Aviva since 1992.
“I appreciate he’s now got a group role and I’m convinced he’ll do wonderfully well in it but speaking as a GI person myself it gives us a lot of comfort as to how Aviva sees the GI sector,” said Rob Worrell, CEO
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers