LV has confirmed that 140 people have been put at risk of redundancy as a result of a restructure in its claims team.
The changes, as reported by the Bournemouth Echo, will affect people working in LV’s Bournemouth, Ipswich and Leeds offices.
According to the provider the move comes as a response to changes in the motor insurance industry and increasing customer expectations.
A total of 140 roles are currently involved in consultations, however the insurer noted that it aimed to redeploy the
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company