LV has confirmed that 140 people have been put at risk of redundancy as a result of a restructure in its claims team.
The changes, as reported by the Bournemouth Echo, will affect people working in LV’s Bournemouth, Ipswich and Leeds offices.
According to the provider the move comes as a response to changes in the motor insurance industry and increasing customer expectations.
A total of 140 roles are currently involved in consultations, however the insurer noted that it aimed to redeploy the
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm