LV has confirmed that 140 people have been put at risk of redundancy as a result of a restructure in its claims team.
The changes, as reported by the Bournemouth Echo, will affect people working in LV’s Bournemouth, Ipswich and Leeds offices.
According to the provider the move comes as a response to changes in the motor insurance industry and increasing customer expectations.
A total of 140 roles are currently involved in consultations, however the insurer noted that it aimed to redeploy the
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK