LV has confirmed that 140 people have been put at risk of redundancy as a result of a restructure in its claims team.
The changes, as reported by the Bournemouth Echo, will affect people working in LV’s Bournemouth, Ipswich and Leeds offices.
According to the provider the move comes as a response to changes in the motor insurance industry and increasing customer expectations.
A total of 140 roles are currently involved in consultations, however the insurer noted that it aimed to redeploy the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas