Brokers have urged Ageas to maintain quality service levels following the news that the provider is set to close two offices in Port Solent and Stoke-on-Trent.
The business is also outsourcing its IT operation to Tata Consultancy Services and has placed internal staff in TUPE measures.
Tasker CEO Robert Organ did not believe the developments would have a huge impact on brokers working with Ageas and key broker contacts have not been affected by the restructure.
Nor did he think the closures,
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years