Brokers have urged Ageas to maintain quality service levels following the news that the provider is set to close two offices in Port Solent and Stoke-on-Trent.
The business is also outsourcing its IT operation to Tata Consultancy Services and has placed internal staff in TUPE measures.
Tasker CEO Robert Organ did not believe the developments would have a huge impact on brokers working with Ageas and key broker contacts have not been affected by the restructure.
Nor did he think the closures,
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK