Cavere Group has launched Cavere Intermediary, a technology-driven provider offering wholesale insurance products to brokers and intermediaries.
The business noted that it is backed by A-rated insurers in the UK and its product range currently includes home, landlords and tenants, personal accident, travel and non-standard insurance cover.
According to Cavere, which describes itself as a disruptor, the new firm embraces the latest advances in technology to deliver improved flexibility,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders