Cavere Group has launched Cavere Intermediary, a technology-driven provider offering wholesale insurance products to brokers and intermediaries.
The business noted that it is backed by A-rated insurers in the UK and its product range currently includes home, landlords and tenants, personal accident, travel and non-standard insurance cover.
According to Cavere, which describes itself as a disruptor, the new firm embraces the latest advances in technology to deliver improved flexibility,
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK