Cavere Group has launched Cavere Intermediary, a technology-driven provider offering wholesale insurance products to brokers and intermediaries.
The business noted that it is backed by A-rated insurers in the UK and its product range currently includes home, landlords and tenants, personal accident, travel and non-standard insurance cover.
According to Cavere, which describes itself as a disruptor, the new firm embraces the latest advances in technology to deliver improved flexibility,
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm