Axa UK has appointed Shali Vasudeva to the newly created role of chief operating officer.
Vasudeva will take up her new post on 1 March, when she will join the management committee of Axa UK, reporting directly to chief executive officer Claudio Gienal.
Axa said its new COO will be responsible for delivering more “robust operational stability” across the business, leading a Transformation Office focused on simplifying Axa UK and Ireland’s operations.
Vasudeva joins the provider from Hiscox
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm
- UKBA: Wilby says cyber win encourages new business
- FCA data reveals fall in complaints in second half of 2018
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings