Axa UK has appointed Shali Vasudeva to the newly created role of chief operating officer.
Vasudeva will take up her new post on 1 March, when she will join the management committee of Axa UK, reporting directly to chief executive officer Claudio Gienal.
Axa said its new COO will be responsible for delivering more “robust operational stability” across the business, leading a Transformation Office focused on simplifying Axa UK and Ireland’s operations.
Vasudeva joins the provider from Hiscox
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals