Axa UK has appointed Shali Vasudeva to the newly created role of chief operating officer.
Vasudeva will take up her new post on 1 March, when she will join the management committee of Axa UK, reporting directly to chief executive officer Claudio Gienal.
Axa said its new COO will be responsible for delivering more “robust operational stability” across the business, leading a Transformation Office focused on simplifying Axa UK and Ireland’s operations.
Vasudeva joins the provider from Hiscox
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings