Axa UK has appointed Shali Vasudeva to the newly created role of chief operating officer.
Vasudeva will take up her new post on 1 March, when she will join the management committee of Axa UK, reporting directly to chief executive officer Claudio Gienal.
Axa said its new COO will be responsible for delivering more “robust operational stability” across the business, leading a Transformation Office focused on simplifying Axa UK and Ireland’s operations.
Vasudeva joins the provider from Hiscox
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK