Subsidence: The silent surge by Crawford was the most downloaded whitepaper by brokers in October and November from Insurance Hound.
The document noted that after a long, hot, dry summer, claims were already up 400% on last year and shed light on the factors driving them and how insurers can mitigate the impact.
Our free for brokers sister title, Insurance Hound, showcases in depth market reports containing business useful expert analysis.
In second place for the two months was Busin
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit