Subsidence: The silent surge by Crawford was the most downloaded whitepaper by brokers in October and November from Insurance Hound.
The document noted that after a long, hot, dry summer, claims were already up 400% on last year and shed light on the factors driving them and how insurers can mitigate the impact.
Our free for brokers sister title, Insurance Hound, showcases in depth market reports containing business useful expert analysis.
In second place for the two months was Busin
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning