Subsidence: The silent surge by Crawford was the most downloaded whitepaper by brokers in October and November from Insurance Hound.
The document noted that after a long, hot, dry summer, claims were already up 400% on last year and shed light on the factors driving them and how insurers can mitigate the impact.
Our free for brokers sister title, Insurance Hound, showcases in depth market reports containing business useful expert analysis.
In second place for the two months was Busin
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings