Subsidence: The silent surge by Crawford was the most downloaded whitepaper by brokers in October and November from Insurance Hound.
The document noted that after a long, hot, dry summer, claims were already up 400% on last year and shed light on the factors driving them and how insurers can mitigate the impact.
Our free for brokers sister title, Insurance Hound, showcases in depth market reports containing business useful expert analysis.
In second place for the two months was Busin
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers