To name just four reasons.
Insurance rebuilds businesses and people’s lives at the time of a claim.
It provides valuable risk management advice to help individuals and companies avoid problems in the first place.
And delivers interesting, varied and rewarding careers.
The fourth reason is one for the lovers of flawed, sweeping, mathematical generalisations.
According to the AA’s recent Shoparound survey the “typical” home combined buildings and contents policy quote in the third
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns