To name just four reasons.
Insurance rebuilds businesses and people’s lives at the time of a claim.
It provides valuable risk management advice to help individuals and companies avoid problems in the first place.
And delivers interesting, varied and rewarding careers.
The fourth reason is one for the lovers of flawed, sweeping, mathematical generalisations.
According to the AA’s recent Shoparound survey the “typical” home combined buildings and contents policy quote in the third
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1