To name just four reasons.
Insurance rebuilds businesses and people’s lives at the time of a claim.
It provides valuable risk management advice to help individuals and companies avoid problems in the first place.
And delivers interesting, varied and rewarding careers.
The fourth reason is one for the lovers of flawed, sweeping, mathematical generalisations.
According to the AA’s recent Shoparound survey the “typical” home combined buildings and contents policy quote in the third
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed