Axa Insurance has entered a three-year partnership with managing general agent Origin UW which will see the insurer providing £30m of capacity.
The provider detailed that it will work with Origin on property, casualty and motor trade.
According to the agreement, the non-motor products will launch in December this year, while motor trade will be live from 1 January 2019.
Axa stated that the deal also includes an excess of loss facility for public and products liability and employer’s liability
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?