Axa Insurance has entered a three-year partnership with managing general agent Origin UW which will see the insurer providing £30m of capacity.
The provider detailed that it will work with Origin on property, casualty and motor trade.
According to the agreement, the non-motor products will launch in December this year, while motor trade will be live from 1 January 2019.
Axa stated that the deal also includes an excess of loss facility for public and products liability and employer’s liability
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers