Axa Insurance has entered a three-year partnership with managing general agent Origin UW which will see the insurer providing £30m of capacity.
The provider detailed that it will work with Origin on property, casualty and motor trade.
According to the agreement, the non-motor products will launch in December this year, while motor trade will be live from 1 January 2019.
Axa stated that the deal also includes an excess of loss facility for public and products liability and employer’s liability
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns