Axa Insurance has entered a three-year partnership with managing general agent Origin UW which will see the insurer providing £30m of capacity.
The provider detailed that it will work with Origin on property, casualty and motor trade.
According to the agreement, the non-motor products will launch in December this year, while motor trade will be live from 1 January 2019.
Axa stated that the deal also includes an excess of loss facility for public and products liability and employer’s liability
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected