There has been a lot of movement in the insurer market lately from management shake-ups to consolidation.
Examples of changes include Axa hiring Claudio Gienal as UK chief executive after Amanda Blanc moved to Zurich, and the Allianz and LV deal resulting in business moving between the two providers. We have also seen Axa buy XL Group.
In the last month things have ramped up even more; RSA, Aviva and Ageas all reported significant developments, demonstrating a degree of turmoil in the
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman