There has been a lot of movement in the insurer market lately from management shake-ups to consolidation.
Examples of changes include Axa hiring Claudio Gienal as UK chief executive after Amanda Blanc moved to Zurich, and the Allianz and LV deal resulting in business moving between the two providers. We have also seen Axa buy XL Group.
In the last month things have ramped up even more; RSA, Aviva and Ageas all reported significant developments, demonstrating a degree of turmoil in the
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto