Ida Axling, news editor on Insurance Age teams up with reporter Emmanuel Kenning and Certus Communications' director Ben Welsh to analyse the most clicked on stories of the week by brokers.
Use the link to hear their views.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
The top five stories of the week commencing 15 October:
1) Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
2) Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
3) Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals