Ida Axling, news editor on Insurance Age teams up with reporter Emmanuel Kenning and Certus Communications' director Ben Welsh to analyse the most clicked on stories of the week by brokers.
Use the link to hear their views.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
The top five stories of the week commencing 15 October:
1) Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
2) Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
3) Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic