Ida Axling, news editor on Insurance Age teams up with reporter Emmanuel Kenning and Certus Communications' director Ben Welsh to analyse the most clicked on stories of the week by brokers.
Use the link to hear their views.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
The top five stories of the week commencing 15 October:
1) Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
2) Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
3) Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing