Brokers have called on Aviva to pick a new leader that will develop stronger relationships with the UK regional community following the news that CEO Mark Wilson has gone on gardening leave until he officially leaves the business in 2019.
The insurer said it expects it will take at least four months to replace Wilson who joined the firm in 2013 in order to support the provider with its turnaround efforts.
In the meantime Sir Adrian Montague, currently non-executive chairman of Aviva, will take
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed