Brokers have called on Aviva to pick a new leader that will develop stronger relationships with the UK regional community following the news that CEO Mark Wilson has gone on gardening leave until he officially leaves the business in 2019.
The insurer said it expects it will take at least four months to replace Wilson who joined the firm in 2013 in order to support the provider with its turnaround efforts.
In the meantime Sir Adrian Montague, currently non-executive chairman of Aviva, will take
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin