Brokers have called on Aviva to pick a new leader that will develop stronger relationships with the UK regional community following the news that CEO Mark Wilson has gone on gardening leave until he officially leaves the business in 2019.
The insurer said it expects it will take at least four months to replace Wilson who joined the firm in 2013 in order to support the provider with its turnaround efforts.
In the meantime Sir Adrian Montague, currently non-executive chairman of Aviva, will take
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment