Start-up Equipsme has added InsurTech broker Konsileo to its panel of retail brokers.
Managing general agent (MGA) Equipsme was launched in March this year, offering a healthcare product for UK SMEs through general insurance brokers, as revealed by Insurance Age.
Meanwhile Konsileo launched in April 2017, claiming to be a disruptor to the industry by providing a different way of working for brokers.
According to Konsileo, its team will now talk about Equipsme’s health and wellbeing plans as
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's