Start-up Equipsme has added InsurTech broker Konsileo to its panel of retail brokers.
Managing general agent (MGA) Equipsme was launched in March this year, offering a healthcare product for UK SMEs through general insurance brokers, as revealed by Insurance Age.
Meanwhile Konsileo launched in April 2017, claiming to be a disruptor to the industry by providing a different way of working for brokers.
According to Konsileo, its team will now talk about Equipsme’s health and wellbeing plans as
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed