Start-up Equipsme has added InsurTech broker Konsileo to its panel of retail brokers.
Managing general agent (MGA) Equipsme was launched in March this year, offering a healthcare product for UK SMEs through general insurance brokers, as revealed by Insurance Age.
Meanwhile Konsileo launched in April 2017, claiming to be a disruptor to the industry by providing a different way of working for brokers.
According to Konsileo, its team will now talk about Equipsme’s health and wellbeing plans as
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba