Start-up Equipsme has added InsurTech broker Konsileo to its panel of retail brokers.
Managing general agent (MGA) Equipsme was launched in March this year, offering a healthcare product for UK SMEs through general insurance brokers, as revealed by Insurance Age.
Meanwhile Konsileo launched in April 2017, claiming to be a disruptor to the industry by providing a different way of working for brokers.
According to Konsileo, its team will now talk about Equipsme’s health and wellbeing plans as
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders