Start-up broker Zego has teamed up with RSA to launch a pay-as-you-go insurance product covering part-time parcel delivery and courier services.
The broker explained that the solution allows flexible couriers to only pay for the insurance they need for the time they work, instead of having to buy traditional annual policies.
Zego noted that its technology integrates directly with the platforms of their partners, which allows flexible couriers to be insured automatically for the time they work.
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover