The Ministry of Justice (MoJ) has confirmed the government will delay its whiplash reform measures from 1 April 2019 to April 2020.
The news was delivered in an MoJ response to the Justice Select Committee’s report on Small Claims Limit for Personal Injury.
Parliament has been working on changes to legislation on whiplash claims for many years.
Initial proposals in the Prisons and Courts Bill were delayed by the snap general election in 2017, however were reintroduced in the Civil Liability
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- GRP’s purchase prices revealed
- In Person: Head of Marsh Networks David Hopwood
- Abbey owners Prestige buy Autoline
- Ex-Towergate and Aviva boss Mark Hodges joins ReAssure for IPO
- FCA insurance spend rises to £264,587 for 2018/19
- GRP pondering two more regional hubs