Travelers Europe has unveiled Travelers CyberRisk, a standalone product for businesses of all sizes in the UK and Ireland.
The provider stated that the product provides liability and first-party cover for losses from cyber-attacks, as well as access to assistance that can help limit client exposures to cyber events.
These include breach coaches, forensic investigators, public relations support and credit monitoring services.
It detailed that Travelers CyberRisk includes limits up to £10m acro
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute