Travelers Europe has unveiled Travelers CyberRisk, a standalone product for businesses of all sizes in the UK and Ireland.
The provider stated that the product provides liability and first-party cover for losses from cyber-attacks, as well as access to assistance that can help limit client exposures to cyber events.
These include breach coaches, forensic investigators, public relations support and credit monitoring services.
It detailed that Travelers CyberRisk includes limits up to £10m
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business