Travelers Europe has unveiled Travelers CyberRisk, a standalone product for businesses of all sizes in the UK and Ireland.
The provider stated that the product provides liability and first-party cover for losses from cyber-attacks, as well as access to assistance that can help limit client exposures to cyber events.
These include breach coaches, forensic investigators, public relations support and credit monitoring services.
It detailed that Travelers CyberRisk includes limits up to £10m
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK