Travelers Europe has unveiled Travelers CyberRisk, a standalone product for businesses of all sizes in the UK and Ireland.
The provider stated that the product provides liability and first-party cover for losses from cyber-attacks, as well as access to assistance that can help limit client exposures to cyber events.
These include breach coaches, forensic investigators, public relations support and credit monitoring services.
It detailed that Travelers CyberRisk includes limits up to £10m acro
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy