Brokers, insurers and industry bodies have joined forces to launch a new industry-wide pledge, designed to change behaviours and create a more inclusive work environment.
The Inclusive Behaviours Pledge, spearheaded by Lloyd’s and Zurich, has gained support from 50 firms, including RSA, Axa, Willis Towers Watson and Marsh.
It builds on the insurance sector’s other initiatives driving greater inclusion across the profession, including the global Dive In Festival now in its fourth year.
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand