Brokers, insurers and industry bodies have joined forces to launch a new industry-wide pledge, designed to change behaviours and create a more inclusive work environment.
The Inclusive Behaviours Pledge, spearheaded by Lloyd’s and Zurich, has gained support from 50 firms, including RSA, Axa, Willis Towers Watson and Marsh.
It builds on the insurance sector’s other initiatives driving greater inclusion across the profession, including the global Dive In Festival now in its fourth year.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click