According to sources, on the menu are: Aviva, QBE, RSA and Zurich.
Unsurprisingly everyone is refusing to comment on “rumour and speculation”.
Allianz had long been tipped as ready to snap up XL, but in the end Axa jumped the queue and got the deal done.
This left Allianz’s CEO Oliver Bäte outside the restaurant missing the party with his nose pressed up against the window. And somewhat frustrated.
There is no doubt that the German insurer has considerable financial firepower and could
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY