ERS is launching its first digital eTrade platform for specialist products, which it said will allow brokers to quote and buy its most niche offerings online in under a minute.
The motor insurer stated that the new platform will give brokers access to policies that are not available elsewhere online or on a software house.
ERS detailed that the new service will replace its existing offline rate calculators and bring some of its most specialist products online.
These include Minibus, Courier,
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform