ERS is launching its first digital eTrade platform for specialist products, which it said will allow brokers to quote and buy its most niche offerings online in under a minute.
The motor insurer stated that the new platform will give brokers access to policies that are not available elsewhere online or on a software house.
ERS detailed that the new service will replace its existing offline rate calculators and bring some of its most specialist products online.
These include Minibus, Courier,
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected