ERS is launching its first digital eTrade platform for specialist products, which it said will allow brokers to quote and buy its most niche offerings online in under a minute.
The motor insurer stated that the new platform will give brokers access to policies that are not available elsewhere online or on a software house.
ERS detailed that the new service will replace its existing offline rate calculators and bring some of its most specialist products online.
These include Minibus, Courier,
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed