The team take a look at the most clicked on stories on the website for the week commencing 7 May 2018 and share their thoughts in the weekly podcast.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Catch up on the top five stories.
1) Unrated Alpha - policies no longer in force amid bankruptcy
2) Carrot moves another 9,000 clients to Aviva after Alpha collapse
3) Chubb creates six new independent broker
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click