The team take a look at the most clicked on stories on the website for the week commencing 7 May 2018 and share their thoughts in the weekly podcast.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Catch up on the top five stories.
1) Unrated Alpha - policies no longer in force amid bankruptcy
2) Carrot moves another 9,000 clients to Aviva after Alpha collapse
3) Chubb creates six new independent broker
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1