The Association of British Insurers (ABI) has urged the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to use its powers and back the new guiding principles and action points on tackling dual pricing in personal lines.
The principles, announced today (8 May) in partnership with the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba), saw both organisations list the commitments for members including that the ethos and approach to better outcomes for long-standing customers be embedded into every organisation and g
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed