Incorporated Insurance Group (IIG) has launched an electrical contractors’ liability product which it said will help regional brokers compete with trade association insurers.
Mike Smith, CEO of IIG, explained that the business already had a construction based product which wraps up all the contractors covers under one policy.
However, the new policy has been added in response to requests from brokers. Smith noted: “One area where our brokers struggled to win business is electrical contractors,
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning