Incorporated Insurance Group (IIG) has launched an electrical contractors’ liability product which it said will help regional brokers compete with trade association insurers.
Mike Smith, CEO of IIG, explained that the business already had a construction based product which wraps up all the contractors covers under one policy.
However, the new policy has been added in response to requests from brokers. Smith noted: “One area where our brokers struggled to win business is electrical contractors,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers