Incorporated Insurance Group (IIG) has launched an electrical contractors’ liability product which it said will help regional brokers compete with trade association insurers.
Mike Smith, CEO of IIG, explained that the business already had a construction based product which wraps up all the contractors covers under one policy.
However, the new policy has been added in response to requests from brokers. Smith noted: “One area where our brokers struggled to win business is electrical contractors,
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA