Composite Legal Expenses has bought the business and assets of York-based firm General Legal Protection (GLP) for an undisclosed sum.
Cardiff-based Composite, which has been a wholly owned subsidiary of AmTrust since 2015, stated that the deal underlined its commitment to growth.
It detailed that GLP will continue to operate under its own brand following the completion of the deal and that the team will remain in the office in York, led by branch manager André Scruton.
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey