BGL-owned comparison website Compare the Market is being investigated by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA).
According to the Daily Telegraph, BGL’s proposed stock market float has been thrown into doubt as a result of the probe.
Earlier today (26 September) the regulator announced it is to investigate the relationships between providers and one price comparison website following the publication of its Digital Comparison Tools Market Study.
It opened a competition law investigation t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel