BGL-owned comparison website Compare the Market is being investigated by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA).
According to the Daily Telegraph, BGL’s proposed stock market float has been thrown into doubt as a result of the probe.
Earlier today (26 September) the regulator announced it is to investigate the relationships between providers and one price comparison website following the publication of its Digital Comparison Tools Market Study.
It opened a competition law investigation t
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers