BGL-owned comparison website Compare the Market is being investigated by the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA).
According to the Daily Telegraph, BGL’s proposed stock market float has been thrown into doubt as a result of the probe.
Earlier today (26 September) the regulator announced it is to investigate the relationships between providers and one price comparison website following the publication of its Digital Comparison Tools Market Study.
It opened a competition law investigation t
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark