Craig Tracey, former owner of Dunelm Insurance Brokers, said he plans to promote small businesses in the government after being elected Conservative MP for North Warwickshire.
Tracey told Insurance Age that he is looking to get involved in the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance and Financial Services to help the Financial Conduct Authority to understand the point of view of small businesses and the impact regulation has on them.
According to Tracey, one of the main reasons he decided to
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman