Britons under-insure their home contents by more than £255bn, meaning many would struggle to replace their belongings should disaster fall - and are at risk of invalidating their policy - a survey commissioned by Axa has revealed. The average home's contents are insured for just under £29,000, more than £9,000 less than the average value placed by consumers on their home contents at just under £38,000.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData