Upon meeting Adrian Brown, one thing is certain: his energy is contagious. In his presence, it would be hard to imagine that even the staunchest of sceptics could avoid being infected with just a tiny speck of his enthusiasm. And what company, facing a difficult economic environment compounded by the current soft market, wouldn't want such a positive and forward-looking personality at the helm?
Mr Brown beams when asked about his new role as chief executive of RSA, a job he accepted only 10 mo
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?