A successful scheme can bring significant benefits to brokers, insurers and customers year after year. But, putting together a compelling pitch and finding an insurer that will listen are essential, and sometimes tricky, first steps.
Just how much work can be involved in this initial phase is
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?