2 Days to Go
Met with Graham and Lynn Hearsey from Professional Insurance Agents in the Langham bar. Too expensive so we repaired to a local hostelry, Rossi’s, that made Moe’s Bar in the Simpsons look posh.
The bartender was an artist and colourful former alcoholic. He wore a hat with no top and thought he could paint. His pictures were displayed on the ceiling. Sadly, his art was as good as his fashion.
We went on to Buddy Guy’s Legends, home of the great blues man himself. It was legendary.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall