2 Days to Go
Met with Graham and Lynn Hearsey from Professional Insurance Agents in the Langham bar. Too expensive so we repaired to a local hostelry, Rossi’s, that made Moe’s Bar in the Simpsons look posh.
The bartender was an artist and colourful former alcoholic. He wore a hat with no top and thought he could paint. His pictures were displayed on the ceiling. Sadly, his art was as good as his fashion.
We went on to Buddy Guy’s Legends, home of the great blues man himself. It was legendary.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups