2 Days to Go
Met with Graham and Lynn Hearsey from Professional Insurance Agents in the Langham bar. Too expensive so we repaired to a local hostelry, Rossi’s, that made Moe’s Bar in the Simpsons look posh.
The bartender was an artist and colourful former alcoholic. He wore a hat with no top and thought he could paint. His pictures were displayed on the ceiling. Sadly, his art was as good as his fashion.
We went on to Buddy Guy’s Legends, home of the great blues man himself. It was legendary.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners