So here's my chance to introduce myself, I joined Insurance Age a fortnight ago with little knowledge of insurance. Travel and car insurance were actually about as far as my understanding stretched and only from a consumer perspective. And to many it may have seemed odd that I ended up here, myself included!
What was my first impression? Well, beginning this job on the week of the Broker Awards, I got to meet many people in the business. The people whose work means terminally ill people can go o
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData