So here's my chance to introduce myself, I joined Insurance Age a fortnight ago with little knowledge of insurance. Travel and car insurance were actually about as far as my understanding stretched and only from a consumer perspective. And to many it may have seemed odd that I ended up here, myself included!
What was my first impression? Well, beginning this job on the week of the Broker Awards, I got to meet many people in the business. The people whose work means terminally ill people can go
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA