Where there is a risk, there is generally an insurance policy to provide protection from it and weather-related hazards are no exception, especially as the risk is becoming more problematic as climate patterns become more extreme.
The weather can wreak havoc on commercial businesses, making it all the more important for them to secure dedicated cover to protect against such events as flooding, heavy snowfall and the resultant liabilities.
The latest cold snap in December and January, for example
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti