Where there is a risk, there is generally an insurance policy to provide protection from it and weather-related hazards are no exception, especially as the risk is becoming more problematic as climate patterns become more extreme.
The weather can wreak havoc on commercial businesses, making it all the more important for them to secure dedicated cover to protect against such events as flooding, heavy snowfall and the resultant liabilities.
The latest cold snap in December and January, for example
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel