Where there is a risk, there is generally an insurance policy to provide protection from it and weather-related hazards are no exception, especially as the risk is becoming more problematic as climate patterns become more extreme.
The weather can wreak havoc on commercial businesses, making it all the more important for them to secure dedicated cover to protect against such events as flooding, heavy snowfall and the resultant liabilities.
The latest cold snap in December and January, for example
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey