Insurers' methods of claims handling are insensitive, encourage fraud and damage the reputation of the industry, the head of a claims company has alleged.
Gabrielle Stewart, founding director of Absolute Customer Management made the claims as she prepared to address the FraudWorld conference on 'Fraud Investigation vs Customer Service'.
Ms Stewart said that when dealing with high risk and high emotion claims, insurance companies needed to be delicate in their questioning: "I've never been happ
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData