Manufacturing businesses are becoming increasingly receptive to risk management consultancy services and few are better placed to provide this than brokers.
Adrian Rayner, director with Alan Bosworth Group, says: “We work with some very entrepreneurial manufacturers and they want to access the services of our health and safety division.
“This is not just traditional manufacturers, we have many clients in the East of England and this has seen growth in science and tech industries.”
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues