Manufacturing in the UK is going through unprecedented economic and political volatility, fuelled by Brexit.
If this was not enough, the sector also faces the ongoing threat of global competition and a range of emerging risks – so how can brokers help their clients cope with these most challenging of circumstances?
The UK economy is not all about the service sector and there are many successful manufacturers around.
According to Aviva’s head of SME solutions and commercial schemes, Jonathan
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith