Manufacturing in the UK is going through unprecedented economic and political volatility, fuelled by Brexit.
If this was not enough, the sector also faces the ongoing threat of global competition and a range of emerging risks – so how can brokers help their clients cope with these most challenging of circumstances?
The UK economy is not all about the service sector and there are many successful manufacturers around.
According to Aviva’s head of SME solutions and commercial schemes, Jonathan
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues