Insurance buying habits have changed over the last few years, with more and more individuals and small businesses going online to find the cheapest premium. But, as a result of underinsurance or failure to take out the right cover, these financial savings can potentially cost a small construction business its livelihood.
“It’s a grudge purchase,” says Doug Barnett, director, mid-market and customer risk management at Axa. “The construction sector is under pressure so a smaller firm will look
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product