Insurance buying habits have changed over the last few years, with more and more individuals and small businesses going online to find the cheapest premium. But, as a result of underinsurance or failure to take out the right cover, these financial savings can potentially cost a small construction business its livelihood.
“It’s a grudge purchase,” says Doug Barnett, director, mid-market and customer risk management at Axa. “The construction sector is under pressure so a smaller firm will look
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing