The mid-market – defined in this article as companies with a turnover of between £5-£100m – is in-demand for insurers and brokers alike.
But a company within this range could be an architect, an art gallery, an outsourced IT provider or a retailer so is there anything that really binds these businesses together into a sector or is the term just convenient for the insurance industry?
Of course, there are common insurance needs that most companies will require but what does make them
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers