The mid-market – defined in this article as companies with a turnover of between £5-£100m – is in-demand for insurers and brokers alike.
But a company within this range could be an architect, an art gallery, an outsourced IT provider or a retailer so is there anything that really binds these businesses together into a sector or is the term just convenient for the insurance industry?
Of course, there are common insurance needs that most companies will require but what does make them
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission