The mid-market – defined in this article as companies with a turnover of between £5-£100m – is in-demand for insurers and brokers alike.
But a company within this range could be an architect, an art gallery, an outsourced IT provider or a retailer so is there anything that really binds these businesses together into a sector or is the term just convenient for the insurance industry?
Of course, there are common insurance needs that most companies will require but what does make them
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY