The mid-market – defined in this article as companies with a turnover of between £5-£100m – is in-demand for insurers and brokers alike.
But a company within this range could be an architect, an art gallery, an outsourced IT provider or a retailer so is there anything that really binds these businesses together into a sector or is the term just convenient for the insurance industry?
Of course, there are common insurance needs that most companies will require but what does make them
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders